Introspection

Hello! thank you for visiting my blog.

Image result for Byron bay

Today I'm writing about What have I learned about myself after I come here.

There are a lot of slight changes. So, I will write few of big changes about myself.





1. to be humble
Image result for humble

I was thinking that to be humble in a foreign countries is quite not good thing, but actually there was few differences between Japan and Australia.
I found sometimes people need be humble, reason why is because not being humble could be seemed like I am arrogant or self-conceited or something. this is also not good to be in Australia either.
And also to be humble is really good to look myself carefully and see how I am doing in a study or relation or friendship with everyone from every counties, in this way I find some clue to make it better progressed and also fix some problems.
So, now I think "to be humble" must be the thing we always have to have in our mind.  





2. to be polite
Image result for polite

This is most important this that I learned in Australia.
To be polite is really common lesson in all over the world.

But

I had a kind of stereotype about politeness in foreign countries.
I was thinking there is difference in a level of politeness. And at first, it seemed true.
Even for seniors or teachers, we don't so often use the polite phrases actually.
And I was following them but nothing happened really.

However after a few months, I stared facing the problems. Which is between me and Aussies.
Especially in tennis relation.

I was always late to reply the messages and sometimes I quit to go tennis tournament suddenly which I should be playing on that day.

And I almost lost contact with them which is really shock.
I was thinking these rude things would be accepted by Aussies, and I was thinking they wouldn't care about it.
But actually I was totally wrong.
And I realized that

there is No difference in the level of politeness between us
but there is difference in the way we think its polite.

So, now I've learned that we have to be polite and we shouldn't assume them in anyway,
and also
We have to try to know what they are truly feeling.

thank you for reading.
this time my blog is bit serious but I found this important to push ourself forward further.

bye.





コメント

  1. Good work, Masa. It's interesting to realise how we have changed and how the way we think has changed. Enjoy the last couple of months here.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Differences and Similarities

Travel to Cairns